Saturday, February 19, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (2/18-2/21)

I was desperately waiting for this week's hop since I missed the last one.
Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer (Crazy For Books)
It is opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!
The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week. So sign up and join the hop.

This Week's Question:
What book(s) would you like to see turned into a movie?

My Answer:
Well, almost every book I have read are turned into the movie already. But how about The Roll Call by Malcolm Rose (or any other Traces book)? I haven't heard if the series has been turned into a movie.

Roll Call (Traces)
Roll Call by Malcolm Rose

2 comments :

  1. hi,

    stopping by for the blog hop.
    I am a new follower.

    Have a nice weekend!

    Kyanara
    http://lacedlittlemuffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty funny that most of the books you've read were later turned into movies. Maybe this one will be adapted before you know it too!

    Here's my Book Blogger Hop post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...