Sunday, March 13, 2011

In My Mailbox (#2)


Sunday is a perfect day to look into your mailbox and share your books with others. In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren. In this feature you can post about books you've bought, gotten from the library, received for review... books don't have to arrive via your mailbox.
This week I have two books in my Mailbox.
I woke up, this morning, to find out that I have snagged a copy of Dirty Little Angels by Chris Tusa, via Library Thing Member Giveaway. I just can't wait to read and review this book!


Dirty Little AngelsHow to Eat Fried Worms
The second book is a borrowed one, How to Eat Fried Worms by Thomas Rockwell. This is basically children's fiction but its title intrigued me. Tell me how do you feel about it. So, what's in your Mailbox this week?

7 comments :

  1. i remember reading how to eat fried worms in elementary school and it was funny. enjoy your books!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoyed books like these with funny titles.

    Between the Bookcovers

    ReplyDelete
  3. How to Get Fried Worms is such a fun book! Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice mailbox! I need to check out How to eat Friend worms. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i read how to eat fried worms in grade school, its so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good books. Never read any of those.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just making my weekly visits to all the blogs I am following :)

    Check out my FUN ON SUNDAY post and answer the FAVORITES question so I can learn a little more about you.

    Have a great week!

    Mandy @ Embrace Your Oddities

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...