Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Book Blogger Hop: The Non-Weekend Edition (4/11-4/14)

Book Blogger HopBook Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer (Crazy For Books)It is opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!
The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week. So sign up and join the hop.

This Week's Question:
Outside of books, what is your guilty pleasure?

My Answer:
Well, I'm obsessed with chocolates, cookies (mostly home baked), ice creams. But, honestly,  I never feel that guilty about it.

3 comments :

  1. I don't understand, but a lot of book lovers love chocolate. I personally love sour candy. XD


    *~` http://rockielove.blogspot.com/ `~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rarely feel guilty about chocolate. Not even when it's the last piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. I found your blog through the blog hop. You can find me here:

    http://michellescozyyablog.blogspot.com/

    Have a great day.

    M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...