Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Top 10 Tuesday - Things That Make My Life As A Reader/Book Blogger Easier


Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. It's about making bookish lists and sharing with your book blogger friends.

Top 10 Things That Make My Life As A Reader/Book Blogger Easier
Goodreads:

Goodreads is a book lovers' paradise. As a reader, it helps me organizing my bookshelf over the internet. I have also found innumerable blogger friends through goodreads.

Google Calendar:

I didn't think of using google calendar until recently. It helps me to schedule my posts in advance: my book reviews and the weekly features I want to participate in. I make a monthly blog calendar in advance and follow it throughout the month.


Blogger:

Well, blogger is my most important tool as it helps me to "blog."

My Personal Notebook:
I have a personal notebook in which I jot down my thoughts about the books after I have finished it. I started this practice recently. Since by the time I get down to post my book review on the blog, I forget a lot of things about the book, so it's always helpful to have my thoughts in place on a paper.

Lastly, there are other tools such as Networked Blogs, Twitter, Tweet Deck and more, which help me spread my blog updates through various social media channels.

4 comments :

  1. I do the notebook thing as well. It helps with the reviews. I should have put Google Calendar on my list as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to do the notebook thing before I had kids. And now that my kids are grown I'm keeping my record on blogger. nice list today. Kelley at the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...