Friday, November 8, 2013

Book Blogger Hop: Nov 8th - 14th

Welcome to the Blogger Hop hosted by Billy from Rambling of Coffee Addicted Writer. This weekly feature is a great way to connect with new people in the book blogging world. This week's Hop question was suggested by me.
This Week's Question:
Do you post your book reviews as soon as you have completed the book or do you wait a few days?

My Answer:
Back in late 2010 when I created my blog, everything was going haphazard. But now I have pretty much organized it. I schedule my posts, and if I want to publish a book review, I look for the available date in my calendar. I don't like to post more than one book review a week. So, it usually has to wait about 2-3 weeks (or sometimes more).

If you're a new visitor to my blog, feel free to connect with me!

10 comments :

  1. New GFC follower! I started my blog in 2010 also and boy oh boy is it hard to get a schedule going! I still am not where I want to be, but I'm glad you found a way to get on schedule! Love the blog!http://www.thefictionfairy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to hear from you, wish you best of luck!
      Thanks for the follow.

      Delete
  2. Interesting method...thanks for sharing.

    I am glad we all have our own methods.

    My choice of review posting is at the link below.

    Happy Hopping!!
    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Elizabeth. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. Wow, I just post whenever I get a review done. But it's great to have a schedule for one review a week. It won't crowd your follower's feed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good idea and I'll have to try this. I would just post my review when I was done, so it was always random. I like the idea of fitting it in with my schedule.

    Here's my answer:
    http://mynookbooksnmore.com/2013/11/book-blogger-hop-3.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It helps me keep everything organized. Thanks for stopping by, Kathy.

      Delete
  5. Same here - I'm slowly discovering the schedule that fits best, and one review per week is what I'm trying to do now.

    Here is my answer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a very slow reader these days, so it just suits me fine. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...