Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (Feb 18, 2014)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @Should Be Reading. Every week we participate in this meme by sharing two sentences from your currently reading pile. For more information regarding the meme, head over to MizB's blog.

My Teaser: Oops, I'm breaking the rules today.

How're the Braves doing?”
“Like a bunch of carrots.”
“Is that good or bad?”
“Can carrots play baseball?”
“I guess not.”
“Then you have your answer.”
The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks (p. 84)
Goodreads Amazon
Fairness, he said, does not govern life and death. If it did, no good person would ever die young.”
The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom (p. 48)
Goodreads Amazon


4 comments :

  1. I like that analogy to carrots. It made me chuckle.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I couldn't stop laughing when I read this.

      Delete
  2. Both these books sound good. I'll look for them.
    My Teaser is from SINFUL FOLKS.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...