Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Seven Facts Award

Hi, everyone. I had the honor of receiving the "7 Facts Award" award from two people.

Seven Facts Award


I would like to thank

ReadsReviewsRecommends

&
Kyanara Night




A million thanks to both of you for passing this award to me!

Here are the things you need to know when accepting this award:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.

2. Post seven random facts about yourself.

3. Pass on the award along to 15 other worthy bloggers.

Seven Random Facts about Me:

  • I have a habit of giving nicknames to all the books I own.
  • I love pizza & spaghetti.
  • I love to watch animated movies. ("Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" & "Ratatouille" are my favorites)
  • I daydream alot.
  • I wear spectacles.
  • I sometimes read children's fiction.
  • I'm 19 and I don't want to grow up.

Here are 15 bloggers I'm giving this award to:
  1. 2 Many Good Books, 2 Little Time
  2. A Book Adventure
  3. A Great Book is the Cheapest Vacation
  4. A Writer's Daydreams
  5. Alison Can Read
  6. And the Plot Thickens
  7. Babble About Books
  8. Book Soulmates
  9. Booktastic Reviews
  10. Braiden's YA Concoction
  11. Call me Crazy
  12. Deranged Book Lovers
  13. Reflections of a Bookaholic
  14. REHSIF
  15. The Story Realm

Congratulations to all the 15 bloggers. Pass this award on to 15 worthy bloggers and spread the 
Love.
(I'm really sorry for delaying this post, I was way busy)






1 comment :

  1. Thanks so much for the award. I'm going to give it out first chance (I'm super swamped right now). But thanks for thinking of me :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...