Sunday, April 3, 2011

In My Mailbox (#5)

Sunday is a perfect day to look into your mailbox and share your books with others. In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story SirenIn this feature you can post about books you've bought, gotten from the library, received for review... books don't have to arrive via your actual mailbox.

Won:
Earlier this week, Luna Moth (Far From Reality) sent me an e-book copy of Being by Tamara Mousner. Thank you very much Luna, for hosting the contest, and author, Tamara Mousner, for sending me the book. Being is a young adult sci-fi book which has something to do with aliens. This book was recently released in March 2011. I can't wait to read this book.
So, what do you have in your mailbox today?

4 comments :

  1. I have never seen this book but here.
    I hope you enjoy it.

    IMM #10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I haven't heard of this one before! I'll have to check it out. :) Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoy it! Happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a goo book. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...