Friday, October 14, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (10/14-10/17)

Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer (Crazy For Books). The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week. So sign up and join the hop. It's about making connections with other bloggers, more than just a "follow-follow."

This Week's Question:
"What is your favorite spooky book (i.e. mystery/suspense, thriller, ghost story, etc.)?"
My Answer:
When I first answered this question on Friday I missed out the word "spooky." And the book I mention, though a great mystery, wasn't spooky at all. Thanks, I realized my mistake just the next day. So, this is my new answer:
Footsteps in an Empty Room by Lilly Sommers
                           Amazon  Goodreads Review coming soon

Endless Night by Agatha Christie
                            Amazon Goodreads | My Review
I read Footsteps in an Empty Room in August (and its review is still lying in my drafts!). The book is written by an Aussie author, and set in Australia. It's a paranormal/historical fiction you'll definitely love.
Endless Night really grabbed me. I newly married couple moved to this beautiful but creepy place. No sooner have they shifted to their dream home, unusual things starts happening. Just like other Christie books, I couldn't figure out who was the culprit. I can guarantee even you would never be able to spot him.


Recently Reviewed:
Death After Midnight (The Jaared Sen Quartet Vol. 2) by Dean Fetzer
*covers from Goodreads and Librarything

6 comments :

  1. I'm a new follower. I am always excited to find new blogs that love the same genre.

    I haven't heard of this book so need to go to amazon.

    Have a great weekend.

    My choices
    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-hop-spooky-reads.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though I haven't read it, it looks like a good book! Old follower! My hop: Mom Reads My Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping by on the blog hop. I havenot heard of this book but sounds like a good one. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for stopping by.

    @Marce: Welcome to KBB! *waves* Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have only read 1 AgathaC so will look at this one also.

    I look forward to your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Thanks for hopping by my blog! Sorry about the late return visit. I have been horribly busy with my job.

    Haven't read Endless Night but it's one of my mom's favourites.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...