Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #11

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should by Reading. My teaser is from the sci-fi, fantasy  The Burning Sky (Halcyon #1) by Joseph Robert Lewis.


"He’s off with his god and his ghosts, hating this life and dreaming of the next one. Enzo, when did I lose you?"

~ p.34, "The Burning Sky (Halcyon #1)by Joseph Robert Lewis

*images from Goodreads
Anyone can play along Teaser Tuesday! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

12 comments :

  1. Hmm interesting! I like the sound of this one. I'm not very familiar with this one, but I'm very intrigued!

    My teaser is from the wonderful and mysterious novel The Night Circus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow is this a steampunk novel? I haven't heard of it either but the teaser is great. I might have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of it before, but that's a great teaser. Great cover, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The teaser tells me nothing get it seems so intense!
    I hope you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, I LOVE Steampunk! Great teaser! Adding to my GR ^-^

    (and you have a new follower!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Intriguing teaser! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Rebecca: Wow, you're reading the Night Circus!

    @Lan, @Sarah: If it's Steampunk, it's my first one. I didn't know what steampunk really was. Had to google the term;)

    Thanks, everyone, for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great teaser! Thanks for visiting mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sounds very interesting, thanks for sharing! And thanks for visiting my blog.
    I'm your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This one is new to me but it sounds interesting. Another title to add to the ever growing TBR list. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovin' it! Haven't heard much about this one but it sounds good. Thanks for sharing.

    Check out my post:
    http://seeitorreadit.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Jenny, @Vicky: Thanks for stopping by. Glad you liked the teaser.

    @Jennifer, @Jaskirat: This book is new to me too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...