Friday, July 19, 2013

Book Blogger Hop: July 19th - 25th

Welcome to the Blogger Hop hosted by Billy from Rambling of Coffee Addicted Writer. This weekly feature is a great way to connect with new people in the book blogging world.
This Week's Question:
What is your favorite classic novel? 

My Answer:
I have read very few classic novels and my favorite one is Charles Dicken's Great Expectations. I also love A Tale of Two Cities and Bronte's Wuthering Heights. But when it comes to name one, I would choose Great Expectations. The book touched my heart. It is one of the most unforgettable book I have ever read, my all-time favorite!

If you're a new visitor to my blog, feel free to connect with me!

4 comments :

  1. Good choices. My favorite is Rebecca. I also like To Kill a Mockingbird.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, Elizabeth. I once picked "To Kill a Mockingbird" but couldn't finish it for some reason:( It's definitely a great book.

      Delete
  2. Oh my god I cannot believe I forgot Great Expectations!!!! That now replaces my answer on my blog post. I read that in 9th grade and just loved it!!!

    New GFC Follower

    http://ashleynemer.blogspot.com/2013/07/book-blogger-take-11.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Expectations is one of the books I fell in love with. Thanks for the follow, Ashley :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...