Sunday, July 28, 2013

In My Mailbox (July 28)

Happy Sunday!
Hope all of you are having a great weekend. It's been a long time since I did my last IMM post. Today I'm participating again in Story Siren's weekly meme, In My Mailbox. Thanks to my sister for letting me borrow her Simon Kernick thriller, and thanks to author Jason Sandberg for offering me a review copy of his new e-book.
Borrowed:
The Payback by Simon Kernick (Dennis Milne #3) [mystery, thriller, crime]
Goodreads Synopsis: Two cops with pasts that haunt them -- and a present that could see them both dead. They are about to meet. And when they do, it's payback time.

Review E-book copy:
Candy and the Cankersaur by Jason Sandberg [children's fiction]
Goodreads Synopsis: This is the sweet and funny tale of a young girl named Candy and a Cankersaurus Rex! Candy receives a dinosaur as a gift and is determined to train him to be a good pet.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...