Friday, July 12, 2013

Book Blogger Hop: July 12th - 18th

Welcome to the Blogger Hop hosted by Billy from Rambling of Coffee Addicted Writer. This weekly feature is a great way to connect with new people in the book blogging world.
This Week's Question:
How long have you been blogging?

My Answer:
I set up my book blog back in December 2010, and have been blogging on and off ever since. I try to review all the books I read. Although I love mystery and thrillers, but occasionally I keep switching to historical, classic and rarely fantasy.
In the beginning book blogging was my sole obsession, but later I got busy with my studies and job. However, I cannot live away from my blog for a long time. And this is why I'm back again!
If you're a new visitor to my blog, feel free to connect with me!

2 comments :

  1. I "have" to check my blog EVERY DAY!!! And more than once a day to be honest. :) It has become a daily routine and is so fun.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, you manage to do it daily. I'm also working out a way to keep it running without any gaps.

      Have a great Sunday!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...