Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (July 9)


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @Should Be Reading. Every week we participate in this meme by sharing two sentences from your currently reading pile. For more information regarding the meme, head over to MizB's blog
My Teaser:
As it sounds, my teaser is a boring one.
Are you going to marry her and breed a column of solemn-faced lecturers who'll think it their duty to bore the world?
-- Finders and Keepers by Catrin Collier (p. 145)

6 comments :

  1. Ha ha ha!! I burst out laughing when I read your teaser. Awesome pick! :)

    Andrea K. @ Books and Bindings
    Teaser Tuesdays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Andrea. Glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  2. Hehehe. I don't know this book, but I love this teaser! :)

    Here's mine!

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Rachel. Thanks for visiting my blog. Glad that you liked it.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...