Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (Sept 10)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @Should Be Reading. Every week we participate in this meme by sharing two sentences from your currently reading pile. For more information regarding the meme, head over to MizB's blog

My Teaser:

‘Well,’ he said, ‘f’r example, if they ask where you’ve come from, you could say “Behind me,” and if they asked where you’re going, you’d say “In front of me.”’ ‘I see,’ said Tristran, unimpressed.
Stardust by Neil Gaiman (p. 63)
Goodreads Amazon 
‘Five kilometers to the lab,’ the pilot said. ‘I’ll have you there in two minutes.’ Langdon searched in vain for a seat belt. Why not make it three and get us there alive?
Angels & Demons by Dan Brown (p. 33)
Goodreads Amazon Kindle

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...