Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - Books I Would Love To See As A Movie

Weekly meme hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. It's about making bookish lists and sharing.
Top 10 Books I would Love to see as a Movie (in no particular order)

1. Timon's Tide by Charles Butler (Goodreads Amazon | My Review)
I have no idea why I loved this book. It's a simple tale about a boy Daniel who in childhood lost his brother Timon, his death an unsolved mystery. As Daniel is now grown up some unusual things begin to happen making him find about his brother's death. I really felt for Daniel when at times he feels the need of his lost older brother.

2. The Payback by Simon Kernick (Goodreads Amazon | My Review coming soon)
It's one of the most perfect Myster/thriller I have ever read. It features an ex-cop who has turned into an assasin. I would love to see it turned into a movie.
3. The Last 10 Seconds by Simon Kernick (Goodreads Amazon | My Review)
Another book by Simon Kernick, that I loved. It's a mystery with several twists and turns.

4. The Hanging Garden by Ian Rankin (Goodreads Amazon)
The reason why I liked this book was because of the historical WWII aspect, instead of the presence of big gangsters. I always like movies based on historical events.

5. Footsteps in an Empty Room by Lilly Sommers (Goodreads Amazon)
The only Aussie book I've read. It's a beautiful romance.

6. Northlight by Deborah J Ross (Goodreads Amazon | My Review)
One reason why I liked this fantasy was because of the vivid descriptions of the fictitious lands. I hope it'll make a good fantasy movie.

7. Roll Call by Malcolm Ross (Goodreads My Review)
It's a story about a series of mysterious murders, of women all named Emily Wonder. The very fact that it in itself is in interesting mystery makes it on of my favorite books. Curious?

2 comments :

  1. The Last 10 Seconds sounds AMAZING (also that cover is great - so eerie). Great list, hun! You've got some really intriguing books on there that'd make for great movies.

    Thanks for stopping by my TTT :)

    - Allie @ Little Birdie Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an amazing book, you should give it a go.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...